What if I have qualifications from overseas?

You can find out how your qualifications relate to UK qualifications by contacting the UK National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC). NARIC is the National Agency responsible for providing information, advice and opinion on vocational, academic and professional skills and qualifications from all over the world.

If you do not already have a work permit, contact UK Visas and Immigration. 

Jobs in schools are advertised locally and schools themselves usually make the final decision on who to appoint.